– We are unable to deliver on public holidays, any orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following working day.
– A signature is not required for UK deliveries. You can request for your parcel to be left with your neighbour, or in a safe place.
– All orders are shipped with a recorded service.
UK Priority Delivery (2 – 3 days) – £6.95
– Priority delivery is only available Monday – Friday. Please note, if you place an order on Sunday for next working day shipping, this will be delivered in 3 – 4 working days.
– The cut-off for priority delivery between Monday – Friday is 14:00. The cut off for priority delivery on Saturday is 12:00.
– Priority delivery is free for orders with the value of £95 or above – gift cards are not counted towards the order total.
UK Standard Delivery (4 – 6 days) – £4.95
– Standard Delivery will arrive within 4 – 6 working days from when you submit your order and is available Monday – Friday.
– Standard Delivery is free above £75
*In the unlikely event that you do not receive your order after the stated delivery timeframe, please contact us immediately and no longer than 7 days.*
– * The following postcodes may take an additional working day to arrive:
AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB43, AB44, AB45, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56, CA6, CA7, CA8, CA10, DG13, DG7, DG9, FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21, G83, G84, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9, IV13, IV2, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63, KA27, KA28, KW1, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, LA22, LA8, NE66, NE67, NE69, NE70, NE71, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PA80, PH10, PH11, PH12, PH13, PH14, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH3, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH4, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH5, PH50, TD9, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, W1C.
International Delivery (Outside UK)
We ship international deliveries via recorded, tracked courier at a flat cost of £14.95
Shipping to APO boxes and military addresses: Due to military handling time, delivery to some destinations could take up to 30 days or more
*The following European countries will be subject to a different charge. For the below listed countries, Express shipping will cost £25*
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Additionally, free delivery is not available to these territories
*We currently do not ship to: Russian Federation, Venezuela, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
*Standard shipping is not available for all countries, only an express service will be offered
*The free threshold is only available for tangible goods, if a gift card is purchased with your order, this will not contribute to the free shipping threshold
*Orders placed off our Denmark, Finland, Norway & Sweden stores are unable to be delivered to PO Boxes
Some countries outside of the EU may be subject to additional custom & import fees, find out more here.
*In the unlikely event that you do not receive your order within the stated delivery timeframe, please contact us within 7 working days*
Customs & Import Fees
As all orders are currently shipped from Europe, you may be subject to additional import fees upon delivery.
USA – All orders above US$800 will be subject to import tax. For more information, please check with the US Customs and Border Protection Department for more information.
Australia – All orders above AUS$1000 will be subject to import duties. This figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel, so please check with the Department of Home Affairs for more information
New Zealand – All orders above NZD$60 will be subject to import duties. This figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel. You can get an estimate from the New Zealand Customs Service website, click here to go through.
Refusing to Pay Customs
If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to Gymshark, a shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
If you’re still unsure on whether you’ll be subject to customs fees, we’d recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.